- 10 minutes
- 10-12 minutes
- 24 cookies
These cookies are so incredibly good with the mix of soft white chocolate morsels and crunch, yet smooth, macadamia nuts.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugars and the butter until creamy. Continue to stir and add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, and salt. Once well sifted, add into the wet ingredients and mix well. Once well mixed, add in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1" balls of dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 until the dough begins to brown. Cool for 5-8 minutes before removing from the baking sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack and completely cool.
- *You may keep in a air tight container for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 6 months.