- 10 minutes
For a drink with a blend of berry flavor, try this wildberry mocktail, made with fresh blackberries, raspberries, ginger root, honey, vanilla and orange juice.
- In a high powered blender, add in berries, orange juice, vanilla, honey, and 1 cup of club soda and blend.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer lined with a single coffee filter to strain out the seeds.
- Place fresh ginger root in the bottom of your cocktail glasses and fill with ice for serving.
- After straining the liquid, transfer into cocktail glass and fill the remainder of the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves and top with fresh berries.