- 20 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
- Makes 18 - 20 Medium Size Witch Hat Cookies
Nothing says Halloween like a festive cookie recipe. Use Hershey's Kisses to create the look and flavor of these chocolate witch hat cookies!
- Make Cookies according to the package directions. Let Cool.
- While the cookies are baking, split frosting evenly into 3 bowls. Use the food color/gel to create the shade of color desired for your hats (green, purple, orange, etc.)
- Using a baking piping bag, or a disposable plastic sandwich size bag, fill the bag with frosting
- Cut a medium sized opening at the end of the bag (big enough to easily squeeze the frosting through)
- Once, cookies have cooled, squeeze 1 dollop of frosting in the center of each cookie, add sprinkles, and push one Kiss into the middle of the frosting.
- Store cookies in an airtight container until ready to serve.