- 30 minutes
- 20 minutes
Get festive this Halloween with these rich chocolate cupcakes topped with vanilla frosting, peanut butter chocolate cookies and a Hershey kiss.
- Cook cupcakes according to directions on package.
- While cupcakes are cooking, take ¼ cup frosting and place is small bowl. Add orange food coloring and mix well.
- Add green food coloring to remaining frosting until you get your desired color. Mix well.
- Spread frosting on cupcakes with knife or using pastry bag.
- Add ½ teaspoon orange frosting to bottom of unwrapped Hershey Kiss and gently press onto cookie.
- Place chocolate cookie on top of frosting.