- 1 hour
- 30 minutes
- 12 cupcakes
- Sprinkle the Halloween sprinkles over the top of each cupcake.
- To create the witch's shoes and hats: I used Crafter's Square Felt Stickers in Halloween themes, but you can make your own out of felt, or you could make them from construction paper. The final shoes and hats should look similar to those shown here. You'll want to make 24 shoes and 12 hats.
- Cut each Halloween straw into thirds. Attach one shoe to each straw and press two shoes/legs into each cupcake.
- Place one witch's hat next to each cupcake (stick it to the liner).
- Add a flattened Halloween cupcake liner underneath each cupcake—this adds an extra bit of fun!