- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- Combine the cinnamon, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Season both sides of the chicken with the spice mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned but not thoroughly cooked. Use tongs to transfer the chicken to a bowl.
- Add the onion to the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Add the orange juice and raisins. When the liquid begins to bubble, reduce the heat to medium. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- To serve, drizzle the sweet sauce over the chicken and garnish with almonds.