- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large serving bowl, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise. Slice the bell pepper in half and remove the seeds. Brush the zucchini, bell pepper and corn with a teaspoon of oil. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Grill the corn for 10 minutes rotating occasionally for even grilling. Grill the zucchini and pepper for 3-4 minutes per side until soft and tender.
- When cool enough to handle, slice the corn kernels off of the cobs and chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Add to the pasta along with the crumbled feta and chopped basil.
- Whisk together the remaining olive oil, fresh lemon juice and chili flakes. Season with the salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
Recipe Tip: For an extra pop of fresh flavor add the zest of half a lemon to the pasta salad.