- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
Traditional pasta salad tastes great with grilled and barbeque dishes. What would make this side dish an even better pairing? With an assortment of grilled vegetables mixed in, of course! Plus, with chopped basil, lemon juice and red chili flakes, this recipe for Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad is fresh and filling and with a slight pop of spice!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large serving bowl, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise. Slice the bell pepper in half and remove the seeds. Brush the zucchini, bell pepper and corn with a teaspoon of oil. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Grill the corn for 10 minutes rotating occasionally for even grilling. Grill the zucchini and pepper for 3-4 minutes per side until soft and tender.
- When cool enough to handle, slice the corn kernels off of the cobs and chop the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Add to the pasta along with the crumbled feta and chopped basil.
- Whisk together the remaining olive oil, fresh lemon juice and chili flakes. Season with the salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
Recipe Tip: For an extra pop of fresh flavor add the zest of half a lemon to the pasta salad.