- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Makes 8 Servings.
For a zesty keto chicken meal, try this chicken soup recipe in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours to get perfectly cooked chicken. Get the recipe!
- Place the shredded rotisserie chicken in the bottom of a large soup pot.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning on top.
- Pour in the can of tomatoes.
- Add the chicken broth, then toss in the salsa verde.
- Chop up the cream cheese and add it in.
- Stir well and pop it on the stove. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes, cooking and stirring until the cream cheese is completely integrated into the soup and the ingredients are heated through.
- Place in serving bowls and top with sliced avocado and shredded Monterrey Jack cheese if desired.