- 10 Minutes
- 12 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add the steak, peppers and onion to a large sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and paprika, then season with salt and pepper. Toss the meat and vegetables to evenly coat with the seasoning.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the meat is cooked to your liking.
- While the steak is cooking, add the avocados, sour cream, cilantro, jalapeno and lime juice to a food processor. Season with salt and process until smooth. For a thinner sauce, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve the fajitas with tortillas, shredded cheese and avocado drizzle.
Recipe Tip: Leftover steak fajitas are delicious served in a rice bowl or over a salad. Salsa can be used as an added ingredient.