- 6 minutes
A twist on classic restaurant dish without the carbs.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut zucchini in half. Insert flat end of zucchini into a vegetable spiralizer, turn to make vegetable noodles. Season zucchini "noodles" with salt and pepper, set in a colander and allow any moisture to drain. Pat dry after 5-7 minutes.
- Heat a sauce pan to medium heat and add 1 Tbsp. of EVOO. Season shrimp with salt, pepper, sauté until done and set aside.
- Heat a separate large sauté pan to medium high heat. Add 2 Tbsp. of EVOO, onions, garlic, red pepper flakes and sauté onions until they have become translucent.
- Deglaze pan with white wine then add lemon juice. Reduce wine down to a little more than half original volume.
- Toss zucchini noodles in white wine sauce and coat.
- Remove pan of zucchini and sauce from the heat, add in cold butter and shrimp and lightly toss together. Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.