- 10 minutes
- 8 minutes
very delicious- nice and cakey and you can add in a second ingredient of your choice like raisins, shredded carrot, oats, white chocolate chips or chocolate chips. These are a perfect cookie to have with a morning Latte or pack this in lunchboxes and the kids will think they are getting an afternoon treat.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg and stir well.
- Next add zucchini and also mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients and slowly add to wet mixture.
- Stir well to incorporate.
- Add in raisins and stir well.
- Cover dough and chill for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Remove from fridge and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the baking sheet and bake for about 8 minutes.