- 10 minutes
- 2 hours
- Preheat your oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your casserole dish by adding the olive oil to the bottom of the dish.
- Peel Your Zucchini and then Slice Zucchini in LONG, THIN, Pieces(not paper thin, but NOT thick)
- In a separate bowl mix Ricotta Cheese, and Pizza& Pasta Magic, with the Grated Cheese.
- Place One row of zucchini along the bottom of prepared pan and smear the ricotta mix on each piece. Fill in pieces as necessary, you may have to cut a few pieces to fill the gaps, I did and it turns out fine:)
- Add a layer of sauce.
- Add another layer of zucchini repeating the smearing of ricotta and then layering with sauce.
- Repeat until you have run out of zucchini Do NOT add water, zucchini already has enough water content to it.
Place in Pre-Heated oven and bake for 2 hours until it looks like my photo.
Do not serve immediately, let it stand and it will set into pieces that can be cut, such as my photo. If you care to, add more cheese to the top before serving. Refrigerate any un-eaten servings.
This will easily serve 4 people, each a generous slice.