- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Makes 30 to 45 pizza bites.
Enjoy the fun of pizza with just five ingredients. These petite zucchini pizza bites are delicious and super easy--the perfect appetizer for your next gathering.
- Lightly oil both sides of the zucchini slices and place them on a lined baking sheet; bake in a 400-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top each slice with a small amount of pizza sauce. Add a bit of cheese to each one and top with a few mini pepperonis.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. Return to the oven until the cheese melts.
- Optional: add cheddar cheese along with the Mozzarella